Earlier this week MTV’s Teen Wolf aired it’s second to the last episode of the season, ‘The Beast of Beacon Hills,’ and it picks up right where it left off from last week’s episode. After finding out Liam’s best friend, Mason Hewitt, is the beast, Scott and his pack try to find Mason and save him before he hurts any one else, or before someone else finds him and kills him first.
Instead of recapping the entire episode, I decided to tell you 10 things you need to know about what happened during ‘The Beast of Beacon Hills’ before you watch the season finale of Teen Wolf.
1. Lydia and Sheriff Stilinski convinced Jordan to stay.
2. Scott and his pack will find a way to save Mason.
3. Theo killed Josh for power.
4. Theo and Scott worked together to find Mason/the Beast.
5. Malia and Braedan get ready to take down The Desert Wolf and gave Stiles a gun.
6. Mason ate his twin in the womb, which explains how he’s a chimera with two sets of genes.
7. Theo stood up against the Dread Doctors and sided with Scott to save Mason.
8. Mason shifted as the Beast without any frequency and killed a Dread Doctor. (Still unsure if he killed the other two.)
9. Kira visited the Skinwalkers and asked for help.
10. Jordan in Hellhound form attacked the Beast and shifted back as Sebastian.
BONUS: Stiles is still clumsy as ever.
Check out the promo for Teen Wolf‘s season finale which airs Tuesday, March 8th on MTV at 9/8c.